Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have to make do with my brother's spare phone and it's driving me crazyyyyyyyy!

Anyway, school was pretty fun today. It's a pleasant surprise to know that I've got 6 free periods after recess today and ah, it seems like a long time since I last stepped into the school tuckshop. I finally went down for recess with Jas and Jo.

Went hone after school while the rest had to take their Physics SPA (HAHAHAHAHA!!) and washed up. 22-ed to bedok to meet Jas and Paul and we went to Paul's place! Much fun! Bao and the rest came over after their SPA and that was went I went to Joel's house to meet Rach and Jo back at Tampines. I know I should not be doing this, knowing that prelims is just less than a month away. Guilty stricken, yes.

Slap me back to reality. I need self-driven motivation and lotsa encouragement, but how?

Headed home and had Physics tuition. This time I told the tutor I wanted one and a half hours instead of two. Am. So. Tired. Now.

No comments: