Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yesterday was a long day. I slept close to 4am and I woke up at 8am to prepare for the POA class at 9am. And guessed what, I only reached school at 9.30am. Was doing my prelim papers in class. Yang and I felt so bored that we decided to take a walk in school and we ended up in the hall playing volleyball. After the 10 minutes of fun we had to return to class. I was craving for more volleyball sessions that I set aside some time for next Friday to play with my primary school teammates. Afterall we do need to distress right? :)
Tiara and I headed to Mac while waiting for the others to arrive after the lessons. We were talking about our outside school friends and gosh, it was so cool. The conversation was pretty interesting and I kind of lost track of time. I was supposed to get home by 12 so that I won't be late for Emath tuition later on.

Emath tuition without Deanna was so boring :(
I was so tired that I could close my eyes and fall asleep.

Despite the long day, I slept at 3am last night. Gosh the late nights. I cannot afford to do this any further. Social Studies prelim papers is just 9 days away.




I have decided to post a picture of all my cousins and I because I miss them.
Dearly :(

No comments: