Monday, July 28, 2008

NO PICTURES TODAY HAHA

Anyway I was hesitating if I should come to school today because I went to cut my hair yesterday and my hairdresser Marcus cut a hell lots of fringe and I look like I have bangs. Wow bangs. Marcus asked me if I wanted to trim my fringe so I said go ahead. He told me he'll take the shorter fringe as a gauge and SNIPPED OFF like 3 inches of fringe. When I looked at the floor to see how much he cut, I went: oh my gosh.
My hairstyle is so child-like and ughhhhh :(


Anyway today was just alright. Emma and I practically talked throughout the lessons like from 8.15 till 2.15. Coolz. Emma says that I'm the only person that can....... and gosh we had fun talking and crapping even if it came to serious stuff. We made plans to go to the beach after O's to play beach volleyball, we're gonna form teams and she's so going to be my opponent :)

No comments: