Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Despite the late day today, I was still just as lethargic. You could say I was feeling lifeless and dead today. Thanks to the revision notes last night. I was overly engrossed in making my Physics revision notes that I lost track of time and when I woke up this morning, I went: Oh no, shit!

No I'm not late but I didn't study for my Chemistry test today. I had to memorize catalysts, applications and uses but I didn't. So I cannot do much and tried memorizing the basics. So much so that when the test started, Bakar said it was a good attempt. Yay for that I'm happy.

Today is wacky hair day. The girls at my area did something funny to their hair and so did I. I shall not elaborate but I looked stupid like a little kid. Skipped Emath after school programme and I'll be leaving home soon to meet Ms Woo Yi Jia at Tampines MRT to pass her some stuff and head to Hougang. Oh my gosh I so hate the long bus ride!
BYE!












No comments: