Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yay I'm 16 and finally 16. I feel like I'm a big girl now. Growing up comes with a package that includes more responsibilities, higher expectations, being more sensible, handling more stress and more. Not only that, at least age grows with wisdom. I'll get wiser every year too!
Oh great I'm gonna be an aunt soon. Real soon, like in another 7 more months. I should be an aunt by now but because..... nope, not saying. ask me for details if you wanna know.

Birthday celebration with my classmates was awesome. Clubbing. They went 'clubbing'. Blasting the hits and all dancing with the lights switched off. Hahaha and that was cute, really. The theme of my party was 'G' and everybody, especially the girls, came in really nice outfits. Some came as gypsy, geeks, goddess, greek, godmother, gossip girl outfits and more. I came as a genie.
Well, the picture below isn't really complete. There's still Gladys, Tiara, Aisyah, Cheen, Fik and more. I can't remember.

I really loved the party. Thank you mom, for helping me out in organising this celebration! She paid for all the booking fees, expenses for the food like pizza and chicken and more, and applied half day off to cook some other dishes. I can't find anther mom like you. Love you mom!

I feel blessed.




.
.
.
.
The naughtiest gift of the year award goes to
.
.
.
.

No comments: