Wednesday, July 9, 2008

School's great like any other days, although waking up early is a chore to me. And now, we're all busy with remedials and extra lessons and more, making me even more lethargic. I haven't been sleeping much lately and I was out of my mind. I sang one of the songs from the Sound Of Music: I AM SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN..........

Yes and I told everyone I'm gonna be seventeen soon, in another 363 more days. Everybody burst out laughing :( they went: it's like you're barely 2 days from your sweet sixteenth birthday and now you're saying you're turning seventeen soon!
I wonder what will I be like when I'm seventeen. You'll see a even more mature young lady! Although I'm already mature. HAHA

Emma sings in class and I joined along. We seem pretty crazy today yes! And you could say that we have telepathy. We stare into each others eyes, and start singing a random song like Superman, from Five For Fighting, at the same time and burst out laughing. Ah and I've been always complaining I'm so tired of school all the time, but upon hearing that I am only left with 3 months in secondary school, I froze. Time flies isn't it?! Sometimes I don't really want to grow up but is there a choice? And they say: secondary school life is your most memorable part of your life. I haven't really experience it, but maybe when I graduate, I'll think back and say: ah yes, it was the 4 most memorable years I've spent there.

Anywaysssssss, THANK YOU WEISHI FOR THE DUNKING DONUTS!! It's so cuteeee and it's nice too! Ahhh how I wish there's an outlet in Singapore. My juniors, Abrie, Joleen, Clare and Xuanting baked a heart shape mini brownie cake for me!
I feel blessed :)

PROM NIGHT. CAN'T WAIT. MY HANDS ARE ITCHING TO SHOP.

NO GRACE. BAD GIRL. GO STUDY!











No comments: