Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HI DEANNA HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH!
Not only do we look like twins, our birthdays fall on the same month and I'm just 9 days older than you! Love you sweetheart, we must learn to act like we're 16 now!!

Today I got received my happy meal toys from Xinyu and started whipping out another toy from my bag. Started to play with the toys during Physics lessons since physics teacher was absent. Crapped with the rest and Emma and I were acting like we were serenading each other. Was texting in class and guess what, the girls were staring at me and I burst out laughing uncontrollably because i) all 3 had the same reaction, ii) don't like people staring at me.
Hahaha anddddd,

School was fun today. Deon brought his guitar and kept strumming 'Everything' and 'Obviously' and all of us were in high spirits today. Even Gladys mentioned that she haven't laughed so much for a long time. Someday I'd like to learn the guitar!

I was picked to read aloud in class during English lesson today.
'.....To quote Tony Soprano : "fuhgeddabouit!" '
I was stucked after 'Soprano' and started laughing for no rhyme or reason.

SUBWAY FOR LUNCH with Gladys, Jas and the guys.

So bye, I gotta go to Hougang. Killjoy!


Presenting DEANNA AND I



No comments: