Friday, July 25, 2008

So my classmates made my day today. Despite the fact that I had a bad day at school yesterday, my classmates were the ones that cheer me up by their kind gestures. Though subtle, I felt blessed. Naw I won't want to relate anything to you guys but something happened yesterday. I received quite a number of text messages telling me to cheer up and stuff.
Yesterday was a long and torturous day. Got my prelim timetable and I was shocked to know that my first paper is 11 days from now. Sounds shitty right, but this is life.

Slept late to complete some revision notes and was so tired this morning. I almost didn't felt like going to school. Waited for the bus and I was almost late, so I cabbed to school. Just as I was about to settle down, I had to pay the fare. The ride was barely 2 minutes, or even less. But the fare came up to about almost 6 bucks. Ugh what is this.
What's worst is that I cleanly forgotten about the Integration test and I didn't study for it! 3 tests in 3 consecutive days are killers.

Lunch was at Century Square and headed to the interchange after lunch. Just as I was about to board bus 72, I heard someone calling my name and I turned. Having to meet my ex teammate made my day better! Caught up with Lay Ping for awhile and we were sharing how we felt when we had to be opponents in court. We reminisce the good old times when we used to be teammates since 6 or 7 years ago hahaaha and that was so cute.
SOMEONE OUT THERE SAW ME TOO RIGHT ;) I WONDER WHO. HMMM

I shall take a nap nowwwww!

Dang I want to go to SingFest but it's just a day before my prelims :(

No comments: