Friday, July 11, 2008

Hola, my classmates and I are still as crazy as ever, especially my dearest Emma!
We still sing in class like nobody's business and get really high for no reason ever since the second week of school!
Some of us are trying to act like yoga experts and yup, stuff like that. Even the teachers laugh at us.

TGIF. Time flies and it's gonna be the fourth week of school soon. Ugh, so its another 4 weeks to my prelims. And guess what, I should be studying but I'm still packing up my presents. My room is in a big mess.

I MIGHT be going to East Coast Park tomorrow to join Fiona and Deanna at the flea. Sounds cool, especially when it's located at the east, so I won't have to travel so far. I hope dad and mom will allow me to go, because I don't even know when is the next time I'm gonna shop. Seriously I need to kick this bad habit. Soon. You won't want to know how much I spend when I shop.


I'm still deciding if I should continue using facebook. Facebook is laggy and my profile is rotting. But ugh, that's the only form of communication to catch up with my cousins in Australia. They often tell me to call them at Aussie but who in the right mind will call often. If so, my bill is gonna exceed like..... :(

I have yet to visit my little Briton cousin. Heard he has hazel brown eyes and golden hair.
Oh my, why am I talking about cousins. :S

Till then!



No comments: