Friday, July 18, 2008

I was looking at all my pictures and I found this one.
I know this is super random to come up with this picture but this is so funny omg.
I DESIGNED THE SUSPENDERS OKAAAAAAY and this picture was taken when classmates and I were baking cookies some donkey weeks ago :S
I wish I wish, oh how I wish, O levels will be over in a flash and I can bake and go out all day.
Anyway school was dead boring today. Featured article situational writing test and it was one of Victoria School's past year prelim paper, so all of us had to imagine we're Victorians. Thank God I actually remembered their school's motto Nil Sine Labore. I THINK. For once I felt like a genius :O

Holey Mocoly we had Qualitative Analysis practical after that. It was darn easy but for the first time in my life I dealt with concentrated sulphuric acid. I got so paranoid when handling the super duper strong acid with God knows how many moles it contains especially it has more hydrogen molecules as compared to other acids so that makes it stronger.
Oral practice with Mdm Wong and Emma, Mandy and I went to Macs to settle out craving for apple pie. HAHA shall end here now.
I'm gonna take a short nap and off to granny's place to celebrate her 80++ birthday :)



No comments: