Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday was the second day of school and it wasn't a pleasant day. School from 8am to 6pm. After school science remedial programmes bore me and make me wanna fall asleep but thanks to my lovely classmates! When I was thinking if I should go for Physics remedial after Chem, Sze-Ern went: I'M ON MY WAY TO AN A1 PHYSICS.

Today's a late day. Even though I slept for 8 hours, I'm still very, very tired. I went: 'Wah, after school, I'm going to cabbbb home and catch up with sleep.' It sounds like a crazy idea, I know. But yes, I'm so tired I thought of taking a nap before going out for a bite and off to Hougang for another 3 hours of tuition. This is only the 3rd day and I'm all drained out. Phyiscally and mentally exhausted. I wonder how long I can last. Hmmm.


No comments: