Monday, June 16, 2008

I love dorks.
I just came home and I'm so tired :(
Church, lunch out with family to celebrate Father's Day at hougang mall, Simei to check out my team bag, home to study, met Alex to catch the u19 finals, supper at macs.

I never fail to crap, Alex was crapping with me all the way to yio chu kang sports hall. He went there to support his brother. It was a pleasant surprise to meet Weishiiiiii, Clare and Abrie there and we all went to macs for supper back at tampines. I had my happy meal at last, but I couldn't get the toy I wanted. I couldn't finish my happy meal, urgh it was so embarrassing.
I almost missed the last bus or else I have no idea how to get home. Plus it was so dark :(

Ugh I guess that sums up part of my day for today. Shall post the pictures up soooooooon!

No comments: