Wednesday, January 16, 2008

gahhhh
i might as well just stay in class today.
you all should know what i mean lah huh.
TEARS WERE BRIMMING WHEN I WAS ON THE BENCH CAN?!
before i go on, i'd like to clarify that what i say is what i think of myself.
note, myself.
i have veryyyy high expectations of myself. i dont intend to sit on the bench big time.
it sucks.
i was damn pissed off and upset lah.
give me back my one hour of curriculum time please. i really want to study.
in future, if im not playing, please dont get me out of class.
hah.


better part was that i get to meet all the old chums, and iggy :D
hahahaha
at least they all made me feel much much betterrrr.
went to canteen to have lunch, then came back and rushed off for tuition.
shanice knocked sense into me.
in the bus, i met my pri sch coach.
was telling her that im the benchwarmer.
she made me feel ten thousand times better :D
hahahaha.

after tuition, met jovy and collected chocolate eclairs :D
hahahahaha
they're delicious(;




reality bites, right?

No comments: