Thursday, January 17, 2008

I AM SO SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN MY BLACK FACE.
I DONT MEAN IT. I HATE WHAT IM DOING TOO, BUT VOLLEYBALL MEANS ALOT TO ME.
AFTER ALL THESE 7 YEARS, I'VE CONCLUDED THAT VOLLEYBALL IS A SELFISH GAME.
when the ball drops between 2 person, they fight for the ball.
when everybody wants to play, only 6 people can.
when the team is in the midst of the tournament, hardly anyone gets sub in.
sighs.

so sorry to those who've seen my stinky face.
natasha im sorry i was so harsh on my words. i was so upset that time.
so sorry to those who've tried comforting me, but all i gave was some stupid attitude.
most of all, im sorry, shanice.
she's in the same boat as me. she feels just as sad.
but she comforted me.
she's willing to give up her place just for me.
thank you so much, girl.


anyway, today's trg sucked big time.
dont wanna say any further.

but anyway, school was great.
classmates are love.
sticky notes with encouraging words melt my heart, really.
thanks jasmin :D

No comments: