Tuesday, January 22, 2008

yay, im happyyyy :D
for no reasons.
hahhahaha

oh, HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY SZE ERN. I LOVE YOUUUU!
oh my, im so old already :/
soon it'd be my turn.

and yeah, school's boring >:(
sit on the chair from 7.45am till like almost 5pm?
apart from changing classes and standing up to greet teachers and all that.
so its like 10 hours of study >:(
all work and no play makes grace a dumb blonde.
hahahahaa
i guess in maybe 2 weeks, everybody will have pimples on their butt, cos of the super long hours we sit in school.
hahahahaha
was doing chem worksheets during the remedial, and i told jasmin i must spell 'burette' properly cos im a brunette and not a blonde.
lol.

my mood totally changed when i was having training.
changed for the worse. hahahaha.
just, turned-off :/

anywayyyyy, i cant wait to go shopping.
the thought of shopping makes me go gaga :O

No comments: