Thursday, January 10, 2008

hello
i dont mean to shoot people in my blog. oh, but do i have a choice?
someone who tagged as 'YR PAPA', please get a life lah. this is such an coward-y act. who knows, you're just jealous im in the main 12. no in main 6, so what?
i have played for these 7 years, its exhausting.
i, myself, need a break too. i'll continue in tertiary education okay?
so grow up, sucker.
i know i should jolly well take note of what im writing, cos i know of a few teachers reading my blog.
but urgh, what's with this immature act? if that person is older than me, OMGOSH, i cant imagine.
and if that person is younger, you're just, abnormal.

and oh, concerning another case.
i know of people who are scared of me, because i blog.
and i know this person is one of them.
some people whose name starts with 'A'.
not Abrie. i love Abrie, she's my cheena tweet twin. so go figure lah huh
why do you have to talk bad about me? have i offended you, girl?
there're so many countless instances about you talking behind my back. i beared with it.
this is it. i have a limit.
watch out, kiddo.

i may seem like im clowning around everywhere.
but, when serious, i mean business.



anywayyyyyy, school was horrible today.
i really wanna sleepppppppp >:(

andand oh, after sch, we had trg.
peppered with tiffany. she's great :D
hahahahaha
i can say that this is one of the best trainings i had, ever since i was out of the main 6.
im so pissed, i started screaming in court. it works (;

No comments: