Wednesday, January 2, 2008

hahahaahahaha
i cant believe that im sec4 now, can you?
means, im turning 16 soon. so oldddd >:(
was feeling high in school today, crapping with classmates.
i love 4GGGGGGG ♥♥♥
hahaha :D

and i love telling blond jokes to jasmin!
but she calls me blondie in return >:(
hurrrr!

had training today,went back earlier.
went home, and realised that i was without my house key.
wanted to take bus, but the wait was too long, so was flagging cabs.
so i ran to school and my bro pass me his key, and i ran back home
hahahahaha
i think can run cross country already. so tired D:
made it there at 6pm, and they said it'll commence at 6.30pm
)*^}@$^*@)*%^#*%^#*

tuition teacher was so direct
asked us for our EOY results, everyone passed except me
she pointed at me and said: you die.
D:

No comments: