Thursday, January 24, 2008

O lvl results today!
some did exceptionally well, some did not.
yes, the intensity was there, even though i am not a candidate waiting for my results.
but i kinda know now :/
seems scary.
but oh, i seem to have to motivation to study now.
i dont want to land up in an undesirable state whereby everyone belittles me.
and that, my pride and dignity is goneeee >:(
y'all know how uhh, paranoid i can get at times. seriously way too much sometimes.
so yeah, im gonna bury my head into the books!
anddd, my class was supporting Adaleen all the way :D
next time must ask Adaleen to teach me chinese. She's got a distinction!

and yeah,
trainings are turn-offs nowadays.
i dont know why. beats me too.
hahahahaha.
dont know, for no rhyme or reason, i was fuming and staring throughout the training.

No comments: