Monday, January 28, 2008

hello,
my physics is so screwed up. i dont know why. i studied, but i've been failing every physics test so far.
and worst of all, im always last.
sad huh.

but it came to me as a surprise that i've got a 21/30 for my english composition test.
i thought i'll end up in remedial or smt, since i got last in class for eng last year?
lol.
and hey, i was so happy okay! i wrote a whole chunk of crap, and i got 21 marks.
when i throw bombastic words and what i've learn into the composition, i cannot do well.
for whatever reasons.
next time i shall write crap :D

anyway, after school went to have my dress altered.
will collect my dress tmr. oohlala :D
went to the gym downstairs. rachelg ran like 5km?
i ran slightly less than 2km only, and i gave up, cos i was too lazy DDD:

and oh, those people who knows me well, i hate to eat rice.
hate rice x 7777
im an abnormal chinese. i hate using chopsticks.
im a total sucker at chinese culture, even though im a chinese. lol.
but i know chinese new year! hahahahahaa!

i went to text my dad when he was still working:
'I did well for my english composition test. reward is not to eat rice okay?'

so i skipped dinner. yay.
off to do my work, byeee!



church last sunday!




tights. zomg.



No comments: