Friday, January 18, 2008

hello!
yea im happy today.
apparently, i wasnt looking forward for today's match.
but, everything seems to change for the better. but gah, no hopes for me alr, i must say.
at least i got to serve and play back court, right?
all i can do now is to take a step at a time, yes?
i dont hope for much either. the higher i climb, the harder i fall.
i cant afford to let another misfortune happen to me. this is enough.
ah well, at least i aced a ball today. :D


i have learnt to be contented with what i have.
thank you classmates who are always there for me, and cheering me up :D
i posted this two months ago:

'

If insensitivity does not knock on me, I dont think I'll come this far.
was pondering, is it a blessing in disguise?
its is a good thing to find out that in such a crisis, I know there're true friends who are with me all the way?
I guess so.
'


rushed home for tuition after watching video.
chinese tuition. sucked.
i was so sleepy D:

anyway, i received a text message frm mom yesterday.
i think she's cute at times.
im typing out, exactly what she texted me:


'Mummy loves grace grace. Be a good girl and study well ok? -smily with kiss'

hahahahahaha.
TGIF! i need a break.

-my heart is the size of my fist, but my emotions are as wide as the sky.

No comments: