Saturday, January 5, 2008

I thought things were just as reassuring,
But seven years passion's tainting.
Everybody's asking: what do you play?
'Benchwarmer' is what i could say.
Who am i to say,
To say that without me is doomsday?



like i frigging give a damn now
i'll just take it as, if he puts me in, i'll play my best.
if im outside the court, i'll just hopelessly wait for a chance to play.

im intending to change to wordpress. so that i'll lock some of my post.
in that case, i'll have freedom of speech.
and no one bombards me for who i care.

but thank you, my good friend said this: make negative positive, and every obstacle an opportunity.

however, easier said than done(:

anyway, my dad just signed me up for another physics tuition
meaning i have 2 physics tuition at the moment.
sighs.
and my new physics tuition starts tmr >:(
someone, join physics at kent ridge please?

No comments: