Monday, June 7, 2010

After Friday night/Saturday morning, quite a number of thing happened. And I think it's sorta inappropriate to tell the whole world what's happening or what is going on in my personal life. I guess.......having a few people to know is good enough!

But anyway I really had my share of fun. Saturday morning I got home pretty late, but I know I wasn't the lastest to reach home! Slept at like what, 6.30 in the morning and got up at 9 cuz I couldn't go back to sleep. And then with that pathetic 2.5 hours of sleep, I headed to town to meet my classmates to shop! Apparently it wasn't a successful shopping trip because everyone was damn exhausted from the previous night. Everyone was either in slow-mo or stoning mode! But still, we had fun!

Today was baking with Tasha & Sherry. Helped Tasha bake cupcakes to welcome her boyfriend back to Spore! And watched em play mahjong too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: