Saturday, June 5, 2010

Alohaaaaaa~!!!!!

Yup the post exam party was the sex! I think to us marketers, this mid semester tests are more like exams because the weightage is higher than the end semester tests! And uh huh, my last paper falls on the 6th of August, unlike the rest of the poly population whose examination falls after the YOG. So I'm really looking forward to the 3 months break! Australia/Hong Kong trip, here I come!

Okay uh, how do I start. Uhhhhh as y'all know I'm not 18 and legal yet.......................and when my class post party venue is at Zouk/Phuture, I tried my best to look serious with my face. I wondered why my classmates said I was going to have a hard time entering with my baby face. Sure it was hard not to look nervous and start trembling like no other! Thank God for Tasha's driving licence because the whole wide world said we look like sisters since Day 1! And of course find a fake boyfriend to put up an act with. Tasha totally thought of this full proof plan! \m/
Awesome man, I love Tasha but she's so gonna get SCREWED by me when I meet my class girls at town later in an hour's time! And to everyone who protected & took care of me thank you very much!

I love my class.

And not forgetting my bestest friends of all time. Sorry Fiona I will not let you worry next time!! Kept it from you cuz I didn't want you to be worried but still you found out and still reminded me through Yu En to take care of myself

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments: