Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life's good and I'm enjoying almost every other day out with my classmates. Monday was hmmm, Sentosa. Played tonz of games like soccer, monkey, mini touch rug, volleyball and water fights. Settled at Café Del Mar and that's when we started our water fight which got the whole.......bar watching us hahaha. Dinner and a lil shopping to end the day!

Yesterday was badminton with the class. Well not exactly the class but rather the few of us. Nevertheless we had fun!!! Had lunch at BBQ Chicken and caught Karate Kid!!! Omg I think the movie is damn awesomeeeee!!!

I think I should hit the sacks already! No more zouk tonight I shall do my projects instead, after my marketing camp. And head to school looking like a zombie for my field trip to the zooooooo!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: