Monday, June 21, 2010

HMM so my lecturer/tutor came up to us from the back giving us quite a shock during our short 10 minutes break and said, "So, I heard you guys went to Zouk......."

Of course in my defence, or rather, WE, replied "NOOOOO it's the ZOO we went to!"
Ha ha ha okay that kinda perked us up a little because the lecture was sososososo boring we were just having a twitter conversation amongst our classmates this morning. It's like almost all the marketing lecturers and tutors know we went clubbing as a class already whooopssss!!!! I think they're stalking us on facebook. But actually........most of us students are already friends with one of our tutors on facebook! And twitter too so yeah my tutor can kinda like.....see all of our pictures. And he even commented on one of the pictures :/

Oh and did I mention how my major Monday Blues got away?
Love my classmates.
And I love my primary school teammie more for being my favourite ball partner for the past 9 years be it in or out of court, teammates or opponents.

LOL @ Tashaaaaaa!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spreading the Yakult loveeeeee
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: