Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hi ho merry mo, my class outing to East Coast Park was cancelled just slightly more than an hour ago cuz of the darn weather. Why must the skies look gray, gloomy and threatening? But nevertheless I'm crossing my fingers that it will not rain this weekend and next Monday!!! Gonna play vb on Sunday, hopefully! And class outing to Sentosa on Monday. But I just realize it clashes with Father's Day & my relatives may come over for a gathering!!!

Anyhow anyway, I'm gonna take it as a rest day for me today! Had my share of fun for the holidays already and I'm quite contented. Gotta channel my energy for projects now. Seriously, I was never this worried for projects my entire life. The weightage is like that, 30-40%? If I screw this up, imma have to retake the module next year, WHICH I never want it to happen. My only source of motivation now is that, I aced all my projects last year. Like literally 3-4As for projects for each semester, yup! Mustmustmust get A again or else I'll never forgive myself.

Shopping was mad fun with the right company yesterday.......but I think I didn't get a lot of stuff! Okay when's the next shopping trip?! With my cousins too!!! Play hard, work hard! I will try MUST balance my time well. Must!!

Sherry Tasha and I!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Uh huh, now y'know why everybody thought Tasha and I are sisters since Day 1.
Photobucket

Close up shot, focus on the eyez! Okay cept that I'm the chubbier meatier chunkier version of her -.-
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And the pictures I took with my camera don't do justice on how much fun we had on Friday night and on the wee hours of Saturday morning! Here're a few friends locked photos from my classmate's album!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







No comments: