Friday, June 18, 2010

I think I caught a cold, a minor one though so it isn't that baaaaaddddd. Immune system getting weaker these days I don't know why too :(

Anyhow, like I was sick so I couldn't go anywhere far, Jas came over to bake! Yesssss finally after eternity we met again but before baking was subway @ T1. Yeh our chocolate cake sorta failed, BUT in a good way. At least it looks good but I don't know why it taste like shit!!!!!!! Still grieving over my cakey it's not at all edible to me :(

Baking pictures will be up sooooooon but meanwhile, here are some pictures from the one day marketing camp my classmate just uploaded! Sweeeeeet :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And we don't actually know the two guys behind this picture!!!!!!!! Okay they're from marketing toooooo but they're our senior. Hmmmm......weird :S
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments: