Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally. Finally I got this lil bit of time to update this space. Hmm life sucks. School sucks. School as in, everything else academic apart from my friends. Hate that even on school days I have to ton the night to push myself to do projects, and forcing my ass out of bed the next morning maybe after catching a few winks rushing out of school. And the cycle repeats itself. Interesting hmm?

What more, I'm turing 18 soon. It's gonna be a depressing 18th I swear. School till 6 on Mondays, 7 on Tuesdays, 5 on Wednesdays. My birthday has to fall on a Wednesday and I really hate the fact that it's on a Wednesday because I hate every module I have to attend on that day, ughhhhh.

July's gonna be crazy. Crazy as in, countless of upcoming tests, project submission, presentations to prepare for, END SEM tests. Wish me luck y'all.

Nevertheless I shall get this over and done with! Shall do my best for the next five weeks or so! Hmm did I mention I love heart to heart talks with my classmates too? Feeling a little relieved now that Glorianne's 18th is over because I spent one hell of a time organizing it and it took so much....effort I swear. From getting her sister's and mom's number to cancelling her drum's band practices (secretly). Major success and I'm happy with it! ^^

Apart from that, my mom just got another year older just yesterday! Yep had quite an awesome Japanese feast. Luv it and I don't mind going there again. But the fact that i) it's quite pricy & ii) i'm broke. Yeah one of those times you hear me declaring to the www that I'm broke. I spent almost $300 just these couple of days. $300 for a poor student like me is a lot okay, we students don't have the purchasing power :(

Pic spamz
Baking cake!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lookin' decent huh!
Photobucket



On Friday, which was Glor's birthday, we went to her place to decorate when she was out!
Photobucket

Happy 18th Glorianne!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Swensens with the cousin on Saturday!
Photobucket



And yesterday, it was the Queen's birthday!
Happy birthday Mummy!!!! I love you!
Photobucket

Dad!!
Photobucket


No comments: