Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hmm the one day marketing was quite fun! I was supposed to be alone in my group cos I didn't know anyone else, BUT so many people didn't turn up for the camp, so much so that they had to do a major reshuffle and I was in the same group as two of my classmates! Awesome or what huh???
Team Burberry for the win! I made new friends too and we were all so happy.
And finally, I managed to meet up LIM XIN YING, DEANNA GAN AND REYNAAAA for dinner at the same ol' prata house. I was seriously, overjoyed. Was sooooo blardy tired after the camp but when I saw them my energy level shot up like an exponential curve.

Had to rush off to Tasha's place to continue with out projects overnight. Didn't sleep much and had to rush off to the zoo for another project. Poor me. Poor us. We don't have much of a life even during our holidays. What better day to go to a zoo on a sunny morning hmm? But we were all so bloody annoyed with the animals because they refused to pose for us. Patience level was running really low for almost everyone of us! Waiting and waiting and waiting under the scorching sun to capture the perfect shot. Not quite perfect but we had to make do with it :(

And if you must know why I wore shades to the zoo, there are two simple reasons. 1) Protect my poor eyes & 2) Cover my really horrible dark eye rings I sunpa they look reaaaally horrible because I haven't been sleeping well. Am currently surviving each day with 3-5 hours of sleep only! :(

Tuesdaaaay
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



ZOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: