Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi guys I'm so not in the mood for anything but to stone. I'm dreading school. Tutors are telling us to prepare and work like a cow for the next six weeks. Six weeks may sound short BUT when one is suffering, six weeks is eternity. It doesn't even matter if it is six weeks or six days. One week is already hell, and guess what, I'm not even into my second week of school and I'm feeling very.............depressed. Didn't do as well as I thought for Calculus and I screwed my Individual Journal for Financial Aspects of Marketing test today. FAOM's IJ is just like one of those GP papers JC kids are taking and we weren't even taught. Talking about JC kids....hmm he just spoilt my whole afternoon. Won't go into the details but if you must know, check out my tweets.

And if it's not for my classmates I think I'll be squatting in a corner and hide myself already.
Did I mention I lost my iTouch's USB too? I lent it to somebody and he/she forgot to return it back to me. Worst thing is, I don't remember who I lent it to. Not cute at all.

Photobucket

No comments: