Friday, November 14, 2008

Dear hunks and babes
I'LL BE LEAVING FOR TAIWAN SOON WITH MY TEAMMATES SOON HEHE

Anyway today scoring was tiring because the first two matches was really long. Under 16 boys playing for semi finals, which means that they had to play best of 5 instead of the mediocre 3. THE MONEY EARNED FOR THE FIRST TWO MATCHES WAS REALLY HARD EARN MONEY OKAY because each match lasted 2 hours each, which means that 2 matches took us nearly 4 hours.
And thereafter it was much easier. The first two matches were competitive and fast and when it came to the afternoon, it was the under 13 boys tournament and the ball was like in a slow motion, plus it was raining, which makes it a great time to take a catnap. No wait it's not catnap cos I didn't eat for the past 20 hours and I don't have the appetite.
Headed to Sengkang to get my stuffs and then met Jassy for dinner back at Tampines. Hahaha she's a living example of a blonde really. She was hilarious! Ummhmm oh gosh I haven't pack my stuff properly! :(
Back to packing!
Cya guys!

Omg I was reading Jasmin's blog and she went to check out the answers for the O level science paper. Omg omg omg omg I only got like 80++% I won't say it but I failed to reach my target! :( How how how! What if they don't give me my A1?! :(

No comments: