Monday, November 3, 2008

I shall be sad no more. My suave grandpa is up there taking care of my cousin, 4 terrapins, 5 hamsters and my beloved rabbit. God merely alleviated grandpa's sufferings. Peace be with you.

Anywayz today was social studies. I felt like I overstudied. On the other hand, I didn't have time to complete because my mind acts faster than my hand and I have too many things to blurt out, hence I wasted so much time on SBQs. It took me two full pages to complete a 6 mark question. See my point?

Chinese oh how much I dread Chinese. Just after I collected my result this August, lesson began almost immediately and I went 'Shit! How do I write my Chinese name!' I'm very serious here okay no joke. My Chinese teacher got a shock.
Intensive Chinese tuition just ended and I'm so tired. Chinese tuition again tomorrow.
Talking about tomorrow, I've made plans with Weishi to go to temesek poly to whack some balls tomorrow morning. Call it stress relieve. Thereafter I'll head to ikea for lunch with spastics. Mug for Chinese and tuition. Catch me at TP tmr! ;)
I need to exercise. My relatives said that I look fatter :S
Rollerblading to ikea sounds like a great idea. Hmm.

No comments: