Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So today was a long day. Despite the late hours and waking up at like 8am for training and shopping, I'm still feeling energetic. Haha yeah probably I'm training myself for a better shopping stamina for the pathetic one day shopping in Taiwan. People tell me since I have only one day to shop, I should just grab and buy whatever I see. It sounds crazy but on the other hand, how often will I go to Taiwan to get my stuff in the future? It's not like Tampines mall whereby we're done with a 15 minutes walk. Plus shopping at Hong Kong I'm going crazyyyy.

My coach wasn't here to coach the sec1s today so Shi had to be the coach for the day and I went to help her. Today was no fun because only the both of us had to serve like some idiots until they have completed their drills. It was a real killer.
Rushed home and then caught a movie with Venus dearest at town and then I thought I should visit my granny so I went all alone to somewhere near holland V. I don't know how do I spell Gimh Moh (Is that how you spell that?)Bought grandma her favourite chocolates and sponge cake. I could see the sparkles in granny's eyes when she saw me. I felt really bad because now she don't have a companion anymore except for the maid and a huge picture of grandpa on the dining table. The house was cold and quiet. For a while I was rather emotional when I stepped into the house and saw that picture. Again memories flooded my mind with good and bad times. I did not shed a tear because I didn't want to spoil granny's mood but deep inside I felt terribly bad. Grandma cooked dinner and both of us had dinner together. We talked over dinner and it's really nice to know she's feeling better. Mom joined us later and we cabbed home.

Golly, another long day ahead tomorrow.





No comments: