Saturday, November 22, 2008

My holidays have been eventful ever since the last paper of the O's. Taiwan, never-ending shopping, etc. Today I met up with 2 friends for a short while somewhere near the zooooo and then met Retard Woo (that's for calling me wugui on your blog :P) back at Tampines to run some errands and then ehub for dinner + movie + haivianas!
Cousin and I couldn't help watching madagascar 2 OMG it was so cuteeeeee! I don't mind watching it over again even if I'm watching the 10th time.
I reached home almost 11. It's almost 2 in the morning and I'm still wide awake :O Since when have I switched to a nocturnal freak? Tomorrow I'm heading to Sentosa and we're meeting at 9am. Omg omg omg omg omg God bless me please. I need to wake up earlyyyyyy!
Pictures are with my cousin. If you happen to chance upon her blog then you're one lucky ducky! Hah kidding! Upload the photos real soon!
ARRIVEEDERCCI SWEETHEARTS!

No comments: