Monday, November 10, 2008

I will scream FREEEEDOOOMMMMMM tomorrow and tell myself I have nothing to do with the school anymore! K i'm not that badddd, I'll still come back to whack balls but I hope I won't be back to study.
After 9am tomorrow, I will
1. Party like an idiot
2. Become a chindian
3. SELL MY BRAIN ON EBAY
4. Learn to be a wakeboarder
5. Taiwan and Hong Kong
6. Dedicate my holidays to learn beach volleyball (omg)
7. I can't think of anything already

But the thought of having to collect back my results gives me the jitters. Considering that the papers were easy and that there's a period of time when I was so tied down with dearest grandfather's wake and I didn't study at all... Omg I pray I pray I pray so hard that nothing bad will befall on me. To add on, I guess there'll be moderation. That would make the parabola curve a standard gauge and EVERYBODY'S MARKS WILL DROPPPPP omgggggg.

I shall not scare myself any further.

Daddy dearest got me a camera for my taiwan trip yaaaay!
Lunched with Shanice and Daronnnnnn after church yesterdayyyyyyy and I was telling her my boyfriend's from Thailand! (This picture was taken with Anawat last year during the Asian volleyball championship and I was too happy hence my wideeee smile)
We should go to Thailand and hunt him down someday.

KIDDING.



I just had a game of volleyball at 8am this morning with retarded lay ping.


I shall get back to MCQs. Tell me who will do their MCQs in their TYS 4 times over and over again. I'm bored of doing em.

No comments: