Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today's Chinese paper was much easier than the June paper. The exact topic for compo I did for tuition came out and I couldn't stop smirking at the question paper and tried controlling my smile just in case if the chief invigilator calls out my register number in front of the student body after that paper and that would be so embarrassing. I was looking forward to the friendly matches later on too. I told and showed the chinese essay I did for tuition to my chinese teacher and I went: Do you wanna kiss me!
Her immediate reaction was hugging me so tightly and I was shocked.
Yeah I met my primary school teammates and we formed an alumni team to play with innova junior college, which is the first week of Dec. We kinda trained 2 boys cos they were forced to play with us by our coach and yeah I had much fun (whacking) because I was on form today. For once I vented my anger and frustrations and sadness on the volleyballs and they flew really hard today which made me super happy. I was amazed at myself and I didn't know I've got quite a bit of strength :O Got abrasions and cuts and burns at my hands and knees thanks to... kidding! I'm desperately in need of gauze but I can't find it anywhere at home.
Rushed back to pv, went to jul's place and had a great chat with rachel, for about one and a half hours and after I washed up we played billard. Billard. I suck at billard because I haven't played for the longest time ever really even though it's just downstairs. I look like my O's are just over and I'm taking back what I've missed out on. HA intensive volleyball training it shall be. Tomorrow I'll be at TP again to train and then swimming and perhaps water polo cos I need to bring my volleyball for a bath HAHA oops. I feel so healthy now but on the other hand, ouch my back. I will go get a checkup soooooon!

No comments: