Thursday, November 20, 2008



Lo and behold I'm back from Taiwan!

I must say that I'm very proud of myself for bearing the pain for taking off and landing. My ears hurt so much because of the extreme pressure :(
Anywayz the trip was fun-filled with shopping almost everyday but then again I didn't get a lot of stuff because I don't really fancy them. Even if I were to fancy the clothes, it'd be tourist attractions like AX Gucci Coach and stuff which will wipe out my cash even before the last day so I decided to be wise enough to splurge the cash evenly on the five different days! (Hey I'm smart!) So I only got like 2 tops 1 pair of shorts 1 jacket and accessories. And of course food for my parents. Third day was pretty boring because we had to freaking sit on the hard ground for 2 hours or so while watching the others playing friendly matches with one of the Taiwan high school. Fourth day was perhaps the best even though I didn't get to shop! We were greeted by a warm welcome by Taipei JingMei Girls high school with roses and a bagful of uh, stuff. Everyone was envious of my handsome female buddy (HAHA) and I finally got to memorize her name which goes: an mo si ta na te ma.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's 10 minutes past 2 and I'm already feeling very tired. Oh and before I go, let me show you my new handsome female taiwanese buddy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


There are a few hundred more pictures to come so stay tuned!
Look at these weary eyes of mine. I need sleep. Ciao!
Photobucket

No comments: