Saturday, November 22, 2008

Despite sleeping at 3, I woke up early in the morning at 7.30am to pack my stuff for the trip to the beach. I packed my camera and then dad says he wants to take a look at the Taiwan photos while I'm at sentosa so I loaded the pictures in his lappy and I FORGOT TO PACK INSIDE MY BAG! :(
Worst of all when I was at the bus stop, I saw a bus and happily boarded it without knowing where I was heading so I ended up at some place and I had to cab to interchange in the end. Gosh it was so embarrassing :(
So i told Fiona, maybe God doesn't wants me to bring my camera today because the pimple on my face is really ugly! And then when I reached Siloso beach, my friends were poking fun of me about the pimple on my face WHAT IS THIS YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THIS! :(
I was feeling all drained out even before I got the chance to play but in the end who knows where the energy came from and then I started to play like some mad cow. Getting to talk to others whom I don't really talk to was fun too because it's like I get to know them better. I feel that I'm better at talking to strangers nowadays :S
During dinner, practically almost everyone blurted out nonsense which made it really fun so yeah we headed home soon after that.
SO NO PICTURES TODAY COS I FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY CAMERA!
Cya everyone I'm on some secret mission to attend to. No not really, but I helping a friend of mine to get into pinevale at midnight! :)
I'm very, very burnt ouch help

No comments: