Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YEAH FREEDOM BABY
Today, there was no intense atmosphere going around, with people fretting out how to you do sin i over sin r or what are the characteristics of converging or diverging lens. Deep inside everyone was a countdown timer.
1 hour later the hall was filled with screamings and laughters and squeals. The feeling was...superb! Omg but somehow I feel like I don't have a sense of direction anymore because I spend a lot of time studying! But anyway, I headed to town with Shanice and Venus after I went home. Shopping was gooooood! But anywayz back to the topic, I wouldn't want to be a bimbo going to town everyday and spending my savings and parent's money like some shopaholic. I think I'm turning into one soon if you guys don't stop me.
But but but the good news is I'll be doing scoring on Thursday at Hougang and then I can earn $$$! That'd keep me occupied with volleyball stuffs so that I cannot go shopping or whatsoever! Yay I miss scoring.
And then I'll be flying off the next day hehe
I'll go pack some stuff first!
Cya!




No comments: