Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dont worry. I've chilled :D
Well, i still remember sir said this today:
'Even Grace can jump higher than me'
hehehehehe.

Little chats do wonders. I'm okay now.
Hmmmm. gah! no time for naps now. hurr.
I'm tired.

Gotta go out tmr.
My godgrandparents want to bring my brother and I out.
Outing with them means buying new books. No doubt.
They're highly educated, of course they want me to read.
Going out with them means i have to speak perfect english.
Hahahaha. At least i can improve :D


edit

Blonde jokes!

What would you do if a blonde throws a hand grenade right at you?
-You'd pull the pin and throw it back.

How did the blonde die drinking milk?
-The cow fell on top of her.

Why did the blonde climb over the glass wall?
-To see what was on the other side.

No comments: