Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hmmmm
I dont like today's training. I have no idea why.
Perhaps i wasnt on form D:
But anyway, after training, went to lunch with Tinghui, Yanglin and Shanice.
Abrie joined in.
Later, Abrie, Tinghui and I went back to poi ching.
Played match with the junior boys. They're 6 years younger than me.
First set, Tinghui, Abrie and I played with them, 6 on the other court.
We still managed to win :D
Then come second set, I served until 16-0, then had to stop cos there isnt any time left.
Hurrrrr D:
Well of course i felt good there :D
Abrie, Tinghui and I seem to have many things to talk huh (;
Went to the CC to get Tinghui's food, then went home, bathed.
Went out to meet my dearest spastics :D
Watchd Alvin and the chipmucks. Ahhhhh. They're sooooo cute!
You all must watch okay!
Lol.
Reached home at 10plus.
Sighs, I'm tired.
I GOT MY CHEQUE TODAYYYYYYYY :D

No comments: