Monday, December 10, 2007

hello!
my day out with Yiying and Yijia was fun!
went to orchard, walked.Yijia bought starbucks, then walked around to look for her dress.
couldnt find anything nice.
so went to bugis. and finally managed to get a nice one :D
walked around, before proceeding to simei. Yiying did a manicure. nice!
then went to changi airport.
checked the flight number and the belt. they saw belt 37, i saw belt 36.
then went to mac. rested there for awhile. and waiting quite long at belt 36/37.
HAHAHAHA and all of us were wrong. they'll come out at belt 32 :/
waited for a good 45 mins before i saw my cousin and aunt.
my other 2 cousins and a boyfriend will be here on thurs and friday instead.
and matt is so hotttt now. hahaha. rightright?
he went: give a hug!
and hugged us. hahahaha!
and it was super tight -.-
LOL.
parted with them, uncle sent me home.
yayyyy :D


Yiying! Yijia! Go eat your McFluffy at Ter-win-nal whoo.
LOLOLOLOL!


I've been dreaming of my true love's kiss!



posing a stranger









SAY HELLO TO MY BOYFRIEND!









































No comments: