Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Outing was rather okay :D
Brother and I was supposed to leave house at 945 and find our way there by taking buses.
I was lazy, persuaded my brother to cabbed down.

Godgrandparents brought us somewhere, we cabbed there.
I really dont know where.
But its some restaurant in a hotel, food was greatttttt :D
Seeeeee! I'm so picky and choosy when it comes to food, i think they know my taste :D
but the food cost a bomb.
LOL!

walked a distanced to plaza sing.
walked, walked and walked.
then sat down for coffee break, cabbed back.
went to their house to collect things after that.
hahahahahahaahaha! i got alot of stuff! i've got a bag, a book, a top, and i forget alr.
my mum got a st louis bag.
hmmmm, my brother got 3 books, a shirt, and i cant rmb
my dad got a shirt :D

cabbed home.
you all must be wondering how much i spent on taxi fares today.
its about 40bucks.
lol.


edit

im high, i dont know why.
oh and here's some small chat shanice i had.

GRACE:
so, tmr wearing slippers there?
SHANICE:
yah.
GRACE:
huh, you sure? it might be a litte disrepectful cos we're going other schs.
SHANICE:
i wearing
GRACE:
huhhhhh, really ah?
SHANICE:
duh, you dumbdumb.
GRACE:
no!
SHANICE:
dumbo
GRACE:
no!
SHANICE:
dummy
GRACE:
no!
SHANICE:
DUMBASS
GRACE:
NO!

No comments: