Friday, December 21, 2007

training seem really sucky.
just 8 more trainings to east zones. by just looking at how i perform, i can NEVER get back my position.
i really dont know what to do.
stupid cramps, accompanied with cold hands and feets during training sucks.
sir was just critising me in one way or another, during the match. i really gave my best shot while im unwell you know.
what to do?
physical training was hell.
did until my knee went so weak.
so weak that for the rest of that day i couldnt walk up or down the stairs.
so weak that i fell down 6 times.


after training, abrie, tinghui and i went to bubble tea.
then got my shorts after that, went home to bathe.
went to maternal grandparents' place for some celebrations.
and shoosh, cousin's psle results qualified to get into RGS.
what i loser i am in life.
no vb achivements, no academic performance.
now i feel sorry for my parents.
i can just dig a hold and bury my head underneath.
lol.
butbutbut. i had a fun time there.
played Wii sports.
there were tennis, golf, bowling, boxing.
sheesh, so many games lah.
hahaha. hope to go there soon(:

No comments: