Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hello!
Great day today :D
Went to church, practise hokkien songs. Omgosh man.

After church, went home.
Aunty Mirabel, Nicole and Matt came over to my place.
Bianca and Rob left for HCM, Vietnam.
Played pool for a while. Then went for a dip.
Then went to the sauna.

Went to Clarke Quay for dinner.
Bill came close to 200bucks. Food was great!
I'm so amazed that I'm able to enjoy my food. I make a good food critic cos I'm very fussy when it comes to food :D
Eating halfway, Matt was acting like a young boy:
He wants a toy and claimed that Ken wants it. AHAHAHAHA
Damn funny. And when he got the toys he didnt want to play anymore.
Hilarious!

Walked around. Ken and Matt left for uncle's house.
Football match tonight. I heard Arsenal's playing.
Let's pray Arsenal wins?
:D

No comments: