Thursday, December 27, 2007

waited for the bus for so long.
flagged a cab, then 293 camed -.-
wasted, my money.
shucks.


sigh.
today's training was rather disturbing, for me.
it took me so long to pull myself up, and think positively, when i was announced i was out of the main 6.
i was still thinking i could buck up and work harder.
but my coach simply drew the line clearly.
the confirmation he made, was me changing partners during my warm up.
seriously, upsetting.
yeah my current partner is shanice.
and when we did the warm up, i couldnt help looking at my previous warm up partner and the one whom switched with me.
i was sulking big time, shanice said this:


拿得起,放得下


yesyes, seriously made some sense.
went numb for a moment, then choked emotions.
since i have the guts to take up that position, i also must have the guts to let go gracefully.
as much as i want to play, others do too.
but i cant accept that fact that i'll be receiving prizes that dont belong to me.
it isnt my hard work, its just victory that dont belongs to me.
so what can i do when confirmation is made clear?

had friendly with bukit panjang govt high.
out of the 5 sets, i only played a set.

gah, i shall not say any further.
since he wants it this way, i cant say anything.


anyway, after training, shanice and i met alfi, johan and moses.
alfi got me adidas jacket, diva necklace and cotton on top.
thanks alfi, they're lovely :D

lunched at kfc, then went home :D

my dad has got facebook :O

No comments: