Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HELLOOOOOOO!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
i love christmas. i love my presents.
went to uncle's house at buona vista.
had a great time with my relatives, esp cousins!
yay, going to vivo with yiying, yijia, nicole and bianca on the 28th :D
and my uncle made a swimming pool behind his house.
sheesh.
left their house at abt 4 plus.
dad sent me to the nearest mrt, then mrted back to tampines.
went to deanna's house for christmas party!
fiona, xinying and peilin were there too!
glorianne joined later :D
and deanna got WII for christmas >:(
i'll try to convince my dad to get one.
hahahahahahahaha!

had dinner at her house. dinner was great!
did so many things.
thank you for the presents, spastics!
sorry, i forgotten to bring my present :/

after dinner, played some sort of game. i dont know what's that
forfeit is the peck people on the cheeks, and drink.
LOL.



forfeit


forfeit



fighting over quilt

No comments: