Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First and foremost, I'm here to vent my anger.
Training sucked big time, sucked to the core.
Oh, the drills are perfectly fine. In fact, they were great.
But whats with the first waterbreak at 10am, then the other at 12.15pm?
The second and last waterbreak was only 30seconds, how'd expect us to refill?
As if we can fly or smt, dream on.
Secondly, i was accused of talking when i didnt.
Heck. perhaps i was petty, alright?
Lastly, we were tortured by the physical exercises.
We were commanded as if we're some robots or dogs.
I think I'll die of dehydration sooner or later.
Come, you wanna do it this way?
I'm not scared, I'll go all the way.
All the more I'll prove you wrong.
I'll fight back, to get back what's rightfully mine.

you hear me?
I'm fighting back.

never have i been so pissed before concerning training matters.

No comments: