Thursday, December 6, 2007

supposingly to wake up at 845 to go back poi ching.
but i was so tired. i woke up at 910,
so sleepy, did dumb stuffs. shall not say it here(:

went back poi ching, played for about an hour.
hahaha. i didnt play well.
hurhurrrrr D:
but kind of enjoyed myself there.
my coach calls me a 6 year old kid. i feel so hurt man
together with the guys, i was named as the 6 year old kid D:
went home, took a quick shower, rushed to interchange
ended up waiting for shanice cos of some irresponsible people.
shanice, this so so not your fault, dont worry(:
in the end had to take away our food, long john for lunch.
went to woodlands ring sec for friendly matches with 3 other schools
im happy with my performance, but disappointed with the last set.
emerged second of the four :D
went back with tinghui, talked!
so tired, and sweaty.

went home, got my nellyjoy top.
oh, what a surprise!

im gonna go to vivo with yiying tmr :D
go shopping for dresses.
yayyyyy!
andandand, i have my class bbq tmr too!
:D


edit

  • xuanting! where's your jersey and high heels?

  • meishannnnn! im sorry, i must have squashed you laps while sitting on them in the bus! andandand, my ass not for you to practise your pau qiu. i know you like it. hahaha! :D

No comments: