Saturday, December 1, 2007

training is very, very tough today.
but i like, cos i can get to train :D
call me crazy, whatsoever.
plus those band members going to genting practised my favourite piece of baroque music (;
training ended early due to unforeseen circumstances.
life's hell without strappal, those sticky bandages around my fingers.
my middle finger hurts like, shit?

lunched with yanglin, singyee and brenda at mac, then zhujie came later.
went to school for an hour's bible study, then went home.
paid for my top at nellyjoy already, i cant wait to get it :D

thank you yiying and family for the chocs!
i love it! heh.

then went to bugis. shopped. topshop didnt have anything i like.
then bought 2 pair of heels.
one is super high, which will make me 1.65m tall. ahaha!
the other one is casual wear, probably 4cm taller.
dinnered, then went to grandparents' house!

so tired now. hurhur D:

No comments: